ENT SPORTS OT's Official Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread - WWE - AEW - ROH - 80's & 90's Nostalgia

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
So I caught up a bit and watched the AEW media scrum ad some commentary on it

Where do you bros feel the blame lies in the situation, percentage wise I guess

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

I Bomb Atomically
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
So I caught up a bit and watched the AEW media scrum ad some commentary on it

Where do you bros feel the blame lies in the situation, percentage wise I guess
Even though I love Punk I think he he deserves most of the blame. Nobody even asked him about Scott/Colt. He just came out with all that bullshit.

MrBlonde

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2002
:wisconsin:
I'm still under that Peacock sub but the shows are held so long (smackdown/raw/nxt) before being released on there that I just watch YouTube summaries.

Seeing Nikkita Lyons in action 😍

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
WUT N TARNATION

Roman Reigns vs Logan Paul at the crown Jewel in November :rofl: :rofl: Gee I wonder who will win that one?

Jumping the shark is an understatement.....

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
HCEAao1.png

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
I’m actually happy someone else is going to face him for a change
Not really sure how I feel about this one, no way logan wins, that would shit on the entire roster putting in hard work week after week for a social media star to beat RR lol.

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Not really sure how I feel about this one, no way logan wins, that would shit on the entire roster putting in hard work week after week for a social media star to beat RR lol.
It’s about continuing to get mainstream appeal though. I’m sure his contract is fairly large this is going to give the best “bang for the buck” not to mention I’m sure the Saudis know who he is too

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
It’s about continuing to get mainstream appeal though. I’m sure his contract is fairly large this is going to give the best “bang for the buck” not to mention I’m sure the Saudis know who he is too
This was cool last year at crown jewel

Reactions: Phil NJ

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005

We're talking about the same company who had The Fiend win the universal title, beat several top superstars, and then dropping it to part-timer Goldberg in a relatively short match at Crown Jewel, right?

• Haha
Reactions: stevezissou

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman