ENT SPORTS OT's Official Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread - WWE - AEW - ROH - 80's & 90's Nostalgia

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
This is what happens when you celebrate ”spot monkeys”

Like this dude?

WWE Seth Rollins - Superplex & Sit-Out Suplex(Combo) on Make a GIF

Such a stupid ass nonsensical move...

Reactions: stevezissou

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
The WWE has the same problem - Big E got hurt on a meaningless move in a meaningless match. He was their most entertaining star and likely won’t wrestle again.

The danger factor is way too high for both promotions
Accidents will always happen. But some of these Indy guys who just got some TV time are going nonstop with the stops.

They are fun to watch sometimes but then it just doesn’t seem special.

Reactions: thekinggovernor

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
The WWE has the same problem - Big E got hurt on a meaningless move in a meaningless match. He was their most entertaining star and likely won’t wrestle again.

The danger factor is way too high for both promotions
I saw that live so sad I knew shit was fucked when it happened.

"Butch" was too short and tried to throw E over his own shoulder from ringside and not in the ring.

Read Big E can basically live a normal life at this point but will never wrestle again because if he gets injured again he might not be so lucky next time and not worth the risk.

Reactions: thekinggovernor

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
I saw that live so sad I knew shit was fucked when it happened.

"Butch" was too short and tried to throw E over his own shoulder from ringside and not in the ring.

Read Big E can basically live a normal life at this point but will never wrestle again because if he gets injured again he might not be so lucky next time and not worth the risk.

Ridge, not Butch

Reactions: stevezissou

Users who are viewing this thread

• DJ

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman