ENT SPORTS OT's Official Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread - WWE - AEW - ROH - 80's & 90's Nostalgia

thekinggovernor

President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
Crowd just now “FUCK YOU SAMMY” :rofl:

s-l400.jpg

Ahahahahahahhahhahahaha what a geek

Andrade for life - marrying Charlotte and beating up geeks :bowdown:

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
Sammy and Andrade got into it backstage earlier tonight. Tony Khan pulled the Pres10 vs Andrade match from Rampage and now it's a Dark Order vs Death Triangle trios match.

Dark Order better get the belts on Friday. Especially considering they cut that promo talking about it being the anniversary of Brodie's last match. Otherwise, I'll start wondering if Vince McMahon got a job in creative in AEW.

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

I Bomb Atomically
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
New WWE commentary teams:

UPDATED: WWE is shaking up their commentary teams, Variety has learned exclusively.

Beginning with this week’s season premiere episode of “SmackDown,” the commentary team for the shows will be as follows:

On “SmackDown,” Michael Cole and Wade Barrett will be the main commentators, with Barrett moving over from the “NXT” commentary team. Samantha Irvin will serve as the ring announcer, with Kayla Braxton and Megan Morant serving as backstage interviewers.

At “Monday Night Raw,” Kevin Patrick and Corey Graves will the commentary team. Patrick has worked as a backstage correspondent, a play-by-play commentator for “WWE Main Event,” and the host of “Raw Talk.” Mike Rome will be the ring announcer. Cathy Kelley and Byron Saxton will conduct onscreen interviews. Kelley is returning to WWE after leaving the company in 2020. Saxton has been working on the “Raw” commentary desk along with Graves and Jimmy Smith of late.

Smith will be exiting WWE. The commentator posted the following statement on Twitter, “Just wanted to say, now that the story is officially out, that my time with the WWE is officially done. Had a lot of fun and met some great people. Really and truly blown away by the acceptance from the WWE fans! You folks make it work every week and your enthusiasm was amazing!”

Vic Joseph and WWE Hall of Famer Booker T will be the commentators for “NXT” going forward. In addition to his stellar in-ring career, Booker has been on the commentary teams of “Raw” and “SmackDown” in the past in addition to working as a panelist on pay-per-view pre-shows. Alicia Taylor is the ring announcer and McKenzie Mitchell will continue as the backstage interviewer.

For major live events, Cole and Graves will be the commentary team.

News of the shakeups comes after popular “SmackDown” commentator Pat McAffee announced in early September that he would be taking a temporary leave from WWE to work as an analyst on ESPN’s “College Gameday.” He is expected to return to WWE upon the conclusion of the college football season.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Multi-time WWE Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair is currently out of action for “personal reasons” according to her husband Andrade El Idolo.

Flair and Andrade both took time away from WWE and AEW respectively back in May to get married, but Andrade returned to the ring in June while Flair still hasn’t returned yet, and we’re now in October.

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
Ugh..thank God I don't have to listen to another Byron Saxton insult on commentary.

It got old real quick with all the, "HAW HAW HAW BYRON'S A JOKE! EVEN THE FACES DON'T LIKE HIM" shit.

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005

It puts a smile on my face any time I see Russo fuck around and find out. :rofl:

Is Rhea a good wrestler? Is anyone in judgement day good? Lol

Finn's damn good. Priest isn't terrible. Rhea is fine..just don't give her a mic. Dominick..looks like a CAW from Smackdown vs Raw: Here Comes the Pain that you gave Rey Mysterio's moveset to.

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
Rampage and BotB were good shows IMO. Only thing I didn't like was Dark Order not getting the Trios belts, but it further pushed PAC's heel turn(and probably Death Triangle's as a whole). I'll never get tired of Jericho on commentary. Especially him freaking out when Schiavone kept prodding him with the "Did you cheat?" question when Jericho went through his accolades. :rofl:

Reactions: SBrooks1

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US

SmackDown Women’s Champion Liv Morgan vs. Ronda Rousey (Extreme Rules Match)​

20220916_ER_MATCH_LivRonda_FC_Date--f2d4e22b9ce1fe779132e90d2435bc54.jpg

Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair vs. Bayley (Ladder Match)​

20220926_ER_MATCH_BiancaBayley_FC_Date--31a2c3ec759e2c5975c959ba76117a6c.jpg

Matt Riddle vs. Seth “Freakin” Rollins (Inside the Fight Pit with Special Guest Referee Daniel Cormier)​

20220919_ER_MATCH_RiddleRollins_FC_Date--3ff501412c51f95585c3c652ffc4260b.jpg

Drew McIntyre vs. Karrion Kross (Strap Match)​

20220923_ER_MATCH_DrewKarrion_FC_Date--b9bfa08fa06fd10d22d214c37bf7959e.jpg

Edge vs. Finn Bálor (“I Quit” Match)​

20220926_ER_MATCH_EdgeFinn_FC_Date--fdd8d9409fd640b2ea3a9ce246ab0a55.jpg

The Brawling Brutes vs. Imperium (Six-Man Tag Team Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook Match)​

20220929_ER_MATCH_BrutesImperium_FC_Date--528599d7b2a6f4d6ea07db6320204f39.jpg

Straight bangers yo.

IN

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
I actually like the "i quit" match gimmick, Mic action is always on point.

ASK THAT BITCH IF HE QUITS DO IT lmao

John Cena VS Batista "I Quit" match

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman