ENT SPORTS OT's Official Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread - WWE - AEW - ROH - 80's & 90's Nostalgia

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
Did I hear them correctly saying the Fight Pit is the main event tonight?

...WHAT?

That's like making the Lion's Den match a main event at Wrestlemania. It's just weird.

Reactions: stevezissou

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
RIP Liv's title reign. :wtc:

Though it'll be nice for them to push her as being legit tough like they did after Mania 13 for Austin.

We just won't get great promos like Austin. :rofl:

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
I mean, if I got to go home to Scarlett each night, it'd be totally worth it to cosplay Lord Humongous' stunt double in my first WWE run. :omg:

• Haha
Reactions: SBrooks1

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
"My daughter's watching, Cole. Let him go to bed!"

...What's that now, Corey? :rofl:

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005

Agreed. Main highlights were Bray's return and Judgment Day straight murdering Beth in front of Edge.

Low light was watching Bianca Belair morph into fucking Super Cena in the ladder match. All we needed was JBL there to shout about "Big Match Bianca, Maggle!"

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Agreed. Main highlights were Bray's return and Judgment Day straight murdering Beth in front of Edge.

Low light was watching Bianca Belair morph into fucking Super Cena in the ladder match. All we needed was JBL there to shout about "Big Match Bianca, Maggle!"
Yep

I liked imperium match
Can't stand rousey fighting style, all she does is grapple, she never leaves the ground just submissions.(This match had about 3 or 4 botches)
Bianca did good, Bailey had 3 or 4 botches(you are only good in wrestling as your opponent)
Edge match was decent but went too long
"Fight pit" match was the lowlight, no hype, we had seen this match up 3 times already, it was rushed because all other matches ran long, don't care to see Riddle VS Rollins or a fight pit match ever again.
Strap match was horrible, did not like it at all, not a fan of cross or his wrestling style or "strap matches" in general.

This felt like heel city and you could tell HHH was directing it all. Maybe a little more balance eh HHH? Not everyone needs to be stomped out.

Women's division is hurting because they are missing so much A+ talent

Flair = out
Becky = out
Banks = suspended
Naomi = suspended
Ria Rhipley = not currently wrestling

So that leaves us the EST and the B/C team and whomever they decide to bring up from NXT.

Also there were NO men's title matches tonight? OOF
Also totally "steals" a PPV's thunder/hype when you are hyping up the next PPV before this one currently happens ahem "Crown Jewel" where there will probably be 1 womens match and they will be covered neck to toe so maybe that has something to do with both womens titles being on the line tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

• DJ

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman