ENT SPORTS OT's Official Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread - WWE - AEW - ROH - 80's & 90's Nostalgia

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
I'm sitting here trying to get back into watching RAW again regularly. Love the beginning with Judgement Day and OC. Going right into a match after a promo/face off was cool but then right to a commercial break? Didn't like that.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what I did to deserve Baron Corbin and Austin Theory being on the same show. 🤦

Mr.Fusion

feast upon my magnificence
Mar 20, 2000
Austin,Texas
2d502b2d8f2cb626a6d647651af5a639.jpg

Narc

Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Why does this girl look like one of my massage parlor therapists :hmm: :nod:

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
I went there earlier this year but certainly didnt get to meet Hulk lol

Love his shirt! I thought about buying the tribal Hogan shirt he used to wear a lot, but they didnt have my size. :(

Reactions: stevezissou

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
Did you tell him meeting him wasnt that big of a deal because you've already met hundreds of celebs

oh and did you tell the guy taking the pic to take as many as you want because you have the 1TB iPhone
:mamoru:

Just busting your balls @SBrooks1 :p

• Love
Reactions: SBrooks1

thekinggovernor

President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
Catching up on AEW from the past few weeks

Holy shit cm punk is such a bitch - good riddance

MJF has to be champ very soon, he is the best wrestler on the planet

Reactions: SBrooks1

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
Catching up on AEW from the past few weeks

Holy shit cm punk is such a bitch - good riddance

MJF has to be champ very soon, he is the best wrestler on the planet
How is it? Product in ring is still great I'm assuming

Best wrestler in ring or best character/guy out there? I've honestly never seen him wrestle :o

thekinggovernor

President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
How is it? Product in ring is still great I'm assuming

Best wrestler in ring or best character/guy out there? I've honestly never seen him wrestle :o
I don’t want to spoil it but:

MJF is the Best interview & character since the Rock and Austin…no one since has been close.

His in-ring wrestling backs it up, he has wrestled the character-less spot monkeys and does more than keep up with them.

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois

MJF is the Best interview & character since the Rock and Austin…no one since has been close.

His in-ring wrestling backs it up, he has wrestled the character-less spot monkeys and does more than keep up with them.
you won't spoil anything for me. I was shocked at how great the in ring product was when I went to their special in STL a few months ago and said I want to start watching and keep up...didnt happen. Even though I've basically been a jobless piece of shit I just never remember, make time or prioritize it enough. I'll catch up here and there and watch some matches that are supposed to be great PPV matches and catch up on those angles before I do etc.

• Support
Reactions: MrBlonde

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005

Agreed 100%. MJF was a great chickenshit heel even before his current run, but everything he has done since his return at All Out has been straight fire.

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
He’s basically Stone Cold now. He’s supposed to be a heel but the crowd cheers for him anyway. He’s reached a higher plateau than anyone else in AEW.

Exactly why his storyline is going the way it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman