not going to lie, he looks kinda cute in this photo :rofl:

cwalnme5flituk2o9dn6.png

:bowrofl:

OG Sweet Ass

Callin to see who asked u
OT Supporter
Mar 30, 2006
Maryland Beach.
Also, he has a shit ton of money to pay tons of laywers. He's probably pay fines, and pay back the defrauded money (if that's what happened) and take a plea on the charges and get like probation or house arrest.

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
Also, he has a shit ton of money to pay tons of laywers. He's probably pay fines, and pay back the defrauded money (if that's what happened) and take a plea on the charges and get like probation or house arrest.

how does paying people off take away the fact that he committed securities fraud?

jaspirr

Jul 16, 2008
Delaware
He has made money in transactions other than the ones listed in the indictment. The companies involved in this indictment had no money, but he personally had a lot. He donated a million dollars to his alma mater earlier this year. He potentially made millions on the KaloBios stock less than a month ago.

He can easily afford the 500k bail right now. But let's check back in 2 years when he has nothing left.

virtuexru

Banned
Apr 30, 2007
New York City
If he takes a plea, or agrees to a deal, then the only thing that matters is what's in the deal. :dunno: Something tells me that his lawyers are going to get him off with fines and maybe a LITTLE time. Besides, it's rich people being ripped off by rich people. Not quite the same as Bernie Madoff.

I don't know if he's guilty or not. All I know is I've been friends with him the past two months, and this doesn't necessarily seem like the kind of thing he would do. At least, not doing illegal shit... he LOVES to skirt the law for sure.

seems to me like ur a dumb bitch :rofl:

rmda

May 5, 2007
He has made money in transactions other than the ones listed in the indictment. The companies involved in this indictment had no money, but he personally had a lot. He donated a million dollars to his alma mater earlier this year. He potentially made millions on the KaloBios stock less than a month ago.

He can easily afford the 500k bail right now. But let's check back in 2 years when he has nothing left.

He made like 40 million on that stock last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec