OT's own Martin Shkreli arrested

Scootin

OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
I get the feeling Shkreli isn't the type of guy to have "friends," just people that might be useful somewhere down the road.

OG Sweet Ass

Callin to see who asked u
OT Supporter
Mar 30, 2006
Maryland Beach.
I never ended up meeting him in person. I also participate in his youtube finance investment videos where he made me a Mod because he knew me :rofl:

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
Fuck you faggot. I'm never gotten any fucking benefit from dating any rich guys. I've dated two guys whose family had some money, and 3-4 whose parents had NO money. The guy I married's family is a lower middle class family from the midwest.
You're pathetic

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
He needs to issue a press release endorsing Trump for president and praising Trump's support of the free-market system. :bowdown:

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
OMG you're such an asshole!

Ayo gurl what's goin on with you?

Hey girls we're going to go back to his place for a bit! See ya tomorrow!

Baited

Fur Ballin
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
CA/NY
If he takes a plea, or agrees to a deal, then the only thing that matters is what's in the deal. :dunno: Something tells me that his lawyers are going to get him off with fines and maybe a LITTLE time. Besides, it's rich people being ripped off by rich people. Not quite the same as Bernie Madoff.

I don't know if he's guilty or not. All I know is I've been friends with him the past two months, and this doesn't necessarily seem like the kind of thing he would do. At least, not doing illegal shit... he LOVES to skirt the law for sure.
:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet