OT's own Martin Shkreli arrested

Nov 9, 2005
CWdNpeoUEAA6fYs.jpg

knees weak, arms are heavy, theres vomit on his sweater already, martin shkreli

BrokenRomneybot

Sep 12, 2012
In the end though, he made all of his investors money back. And his stock holders are up.

So this is the opposite of a scheme crashing and burning. Everyone won.

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
:rofl: ok, random internet guy who was once friends with my ex. I'm so hurt by your accusations. JH is a cool guy, we are still friends, we broke up amicably. I don't see the issue.

Who is your ex? :confused:

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
In the end though, he made all of his investors money back. And his stock holders are up.

So this is the opposite of a scheme crashing and burning. Everyone won.

so it's like you give me $1000 to invest, i take it to vegas and bet on black, win, and pay you back your $1000 with some growth?

Telecast

OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2005
SoCal
Ugh, these types of crimes are really difficult to try. Given what BRB said, im guessing they wont get a conviction. Really scary application government force imho. Arrest the guy because you dislike his business tactics.

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
Chance that MG knows about Beege carrying on a "friendly" online relationship with Martin Shkrelli for over two months?

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
Chance that Beege would have bothered to tweet him if he weren't massively rich and also not ugly?

BrokenRomneybot

Sep 12, 2012
Ugh, these types of crimes are really difficult to try. Given what BRB said, im guessing they wont get a conviction. Really scary application government force imho. Arrest the guy because you dislike his business tactics.

I don't think anyone was materially harmed except maybe Retrophin, but he led their stock so much higher that it probably doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec