OTSS came through again

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
You should have 3 glasses. I only see two

edit nevermind. I was thinking the one in your hand was the broken one, with the stem busted off. The one w the stem must have been the broken one.

TS
TS
Bugalu

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
You should have 3 glasses. I only see two

edit nevermind. I was thinking the one in your hand was the broken one, with the stem busted off. The one w the stem must have been the broken one.
Yup.... that’s the one. Stem broke off.
No worries though, it’s still amazing

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
I always get worried shipping alcohol. I shipped two whiskey bottles in one package and if you listened close enough you could hear the liquid move. Haha
mine was a small bottle. I did have three glasses in there so wrapped each one up separate and put them all in a box that I thought would allow for wiggle room. I guess not.

But when i shook it, i couldnt hear any liquid. :dunno:

@Bugalu i still dunno if you got 3 glasses? if the one that was broken is the one without the stem in the picture, then there should be a 3rd glass. unless that was crushed to oblivion and you thought it was just padding. :rofl:

onedownfiveup

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2005
mine was a small bottle. I did have three glasses in there so wrapped each one up separate and put them all in a box that I thought would allow for wiggle room. I guess not.

But when i shook it, i couldnt hear any liquid. :dunno:

@Bugalu i still dunno if you got 3 glasses? if the one that was broken is the one without the stem in the picture, then there should be a 3rd glass. unless that was crushed to oblivion and you thought it was just padding. :rofl:

I've shipped a single bottle and never had that issue, but this time I shipped two bottles in a box. I'm sure it's fine and the person delivering it or handling it really couldn't care what it is in the box anyways.

Reactions: KingGargantuan

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman