Our rescue baby bird is making progress!

TS
TS
pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2
Lil birb part of the fam
It’s part of the fam, but it will NOT live inside. g/f built it a nest from a scavenged nest in the yard. It’s going to get hung up in one of our trees. Hopefully he sticks around. g/f has to go away on a business trip next week…and she’s terrified she won’t be here when the bird finally decides to go.

Sonigal

Cats, Cats & more Cats...oh and SFP
OT Supporter
Mar 21, 2020
It is able to flappy coast down from things and flappy jump up to said things…. but actual flight? No. He did have a really good day hunting and pecking at bugs though 👍
What if mom kicked him out because he can't fly. Ypu might just have a new pet.

Sonigal

Cats, Cats & more Cats...oh and SFP
OT Supporter
Mar 21, 2020
he still can't fly? I think you need to put permanent sleeping quarters in your back porch. 😁

Last edited:

Murray

I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.
OT Supporter
Jan 6, 2005
50.6071° S, 165.9726° E
as a robin it will be sure to thank you for all your kindness by being the earliest bird to start its songs right outside your window every morning. :rofl:

srsly tho awesome thread and awesome on you :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Jinx
TS
TS
pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2
as a robin it will be sure to thank you for all your kindness by being the earliest bird to start its songs right outside your window every morning. :rofl:

srsly tho awesome thread and awesome on you :love:
He sleeps in his basket in our room. As long as there is no light… he’s good until about 8am. But I have no doubt if the light got in, he would be getting loud as soon as he saw said light. And, he doesn’t start slow. First chirp is like a fire alarm

Murray

I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.
OT Supporter
Jan 6, 2005
50.6071° S, 165.9726° E
He sleeps in his basket in our room. As long as there is no light… he’s good until about 8am. But I have no doubt if the light got in, he would be getting loud as soon as he saw said light. And, he doesn’t start slow. First chirp is like a fire alarm

i just remember the point in my life where i would go out and party till dawn, fall face down in bed and those fuckers would make me regret my terrible life choices at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Sonigal and 12xalt
TS
TS
pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2
Well… shit is about to get real. I work 12hrs tomorrow. g/f is working from home. Saturday is a big day. I leave for work at 5am. She leaves for her business trip at 2pm. On Saturday he has to survive on his own from 2pm until 6:30pm. Sunday he’s on his own all day. We are leaving the porch open so he has a place to go and be safe… but he will have to feed himself throughout the day. I’m nervous OT

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Well… shit is about to get real. I work 12hrs tomorrow. g/f is working from home. Saturday is a big day. I leave for work at 5am. She leaves for her business trip at 2pm. On Saturday he has to survive on his own from 2pm until 6:30pm. Sunday he’s on his own all day. We are leaving the porch open so he has a place to go and be safe… but he will have to feed himself throughout the day. I’m nervous OT
Could you put him in your shirt pocket and take him to work with you? 🤔

OT Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
FL
80f7e142cd910539440d2f316e3e542f0f71e32c.png

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingdee