FIT Over sleeping and feeling tired during workout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen Is Mightier

I slept for 3 hours last night, ran 4+some odd miles this morning, went to class, a doctor's appointment and now I'm going to the gym to lift. I am groggy and tired. Nothing a double scoop of NO Shotgun cant fix though. I'm going to be fucking jetting.

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
I could be dead tired whether it's from not enough sleep or too much sleep, but once I start working out I always feel alert and motivated.. at least until after doing squats or deads, those usually wear me out but I can still finish the workout after.

Pen Is Mightier

I could be dead tired whether it's from not enough sleep or too much sleep, but once I start working out I always feel alert and motivated.. at least until after doing squats or deads, those usually wear me out but I can still finish the workout after.
Fuckin werd. I was tired all day, took two naps and was still tired. Pounded some caffeine, wiggled my ass over to the gym and started lifting and all of a sudden all of my tiredness basically went away. Tomorrow is definitely a no-go on the gym though...I need a recovery day from today's lack of sleep, way too far of run and lifting.

DTR rex

Dec 30, 2004
Chi-Town
Yes.

If I sleep more than 9 hours I typically drag ass all say long.

Last year when I had only had class twice a week for that quarter I would sleep in the other 5 days a week until 2 or 3 pm and get a solid 11 or 12 hours of sleep a night.

I would constantly be tired all day and despite my long sleep hours would need coffee all day to keep from feeling like everything was a dream.

DTR rex

Dec 30, 2004
Chi-Town
Fuckin werd. I was tired all day, took two naps and was still tired. Pounded some caffeine, wiggled my ass over to the gym and started lifting and all of a sudden all of my tiredness basically went away. Tomorrow is definitely a no-go on the gym though...I need a recovery day from today's lack of sleep, way too far of run and lifting.

Yeah, typically the time in the day that I feel "invigorated" is when I am at the gym and after the gym. Which kinda sucks because I tend to workout until 11pm at night and hit the sack by 12 or 1.

Pen Is Mightier

If you love sleep, you will love this video.

[y]NHTPba6hDJ4[/y]

Jim Gaffigan is fucking hilarious. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor