GAME Overcooked crew

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
How have I never played this game? It's so much fun. Me and gf are hooked already after like 20 minutes. Got the version with both the first and second game.

Reactions: Mysa

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
It’s an awesome game, so is the sequel. Clearly you haven’t made it far enough to where the difficulty ramps up and so does the arguing :rofl:

Reactions: Jimi

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Southern California
Wife and I got really far in the first one. Game is a ton of fun but it gets really difficult.

If you’re looking for another co-op game you have to play It Takes Two. Game is incredible. We absolutely loved it.

Vanilla Tarantino

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Bay Area
Wife and I got really far in the first one. Game is a ton of fun but it gets really difficult.

If you’re looking for another co-op game you have to play It Takes Two. Game is incredible. We absolutely loved it.
Always looking for more great 2 player games. Will check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

• Support
Reactions: monolith

cyclaptor

Sep 8, 2006
Arlington Texas

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec