Owner watches dashcam live stream as deadshit thief steals his Audi R8 v. If you have 25mins to kill

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu
Two minutes in and I’m too angry to continue. What a fucking moron. Leaving an R8 parked on the street like that.

Reactions: Bloke
TS
TS
vikingen

vikingen

So this is what freedom tastes like
OT Supporter
Two minutes in and I’m too angry to continue. What a fucking moron. Leaving an R8 parked on the street like that.
To clarify ... scumbag was about to be pulled over in his focus by a police RBT (random breath test) .. they set up random location stings and pull cars over

dude would have been drunk or high and dumped his car and ran. broke into houses, found R8 key, stole R8. took off.

Reactions: TimzSI

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu
To clarify ... scum was pulled over in his focus by a police RBT (random breath test) .. they set up random location stings and pull cars over

dude would have been drunk or high and dumped his car and ran. broke into houses, found R8 key, stole R8.

just making a joke love. I stopped because I felt bad for the car. Soft spot for the less loved first gen v8r8 here.

Reactions: vikingen

cm_ls1

Aug 27, 2006
AU
V8 R8 isn’t going to break any speed records but it still looks pretty sexy 10+ years later,
And can be had for around 100k AUD

But for that sort of dough and cheaper you can get GTR R35 and lay waste.

Reactions: vikingen

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
I could swear I’ve seen this vid before. At least the part where the thief is talking to his mates

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rinabilly158