paintball bois

Buttons

Haha, totally
Feb 27, 2004
Burlington, Ontario
I mean, I won't lie...it's a heck of a lot of fun and when you get a group that actually tries to play with some form of strategy it's 10x better. I just always thought the colour-matched uniforms and bandannas and stuff were always just a little gay, that's all
There's limited release headbands going for $1k+. Shit is fucking ridiculous. :bowrofl:

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base
My son is just old enough to want you play paintball, I’m looking forward to it
giphy.gif

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
If I met anyone local to go with I’d be all in.

I played at a work event a couple years ago and had the time of my life. I was obsessed as a kid but dropped it when I hit puberty.

I was looking at markers after I played but knew I wouldn’t make it out often by myself.

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base
If I met anyone local to go with I’d be all in.

I played at a work event a couple years ago and had the time of my life. I was obsessed as a kid but dropped it when I hit puberty.

I was looking at markers after I played but knew I wouldn’t make it out often by myself.

just goto the local speedball field and hop in some pickup games, they were desperate for bodies ~5 years ago when i was halfway into it. can only imagine its worse now.

Reactions: {hydro}

hipberri

Jan 27, 2016
i had an angel paintball gun that shot like 1000 rounds per minute, when the whistle blew, i just held down the trigger brrrrt and sprayed from 2 football fields away
20 hits, so easy, game over
hth

ppzzus

OT Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Cincinnati
You still have those barrels I sold you?
I FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT THAT!

Yes I do, sort of. I stopped playing in 2015ish. I loaned them to a buddy, really really trustworthy dude. Told him to hang onto them for me and he can use them as much as he wants. Iirc I ended up filling out pretty much the full kit. They are waiting for me if I ever start to play again.

Reactions: bearsdidit

bearsdidit

May 8, 2004
San Diego, CA
I FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT THAT!

Yes I do, sort of. I stopped playing in 2015ish. I loaned them to a buddy, really really trustworthy dude. Told him to hang onto them for me and he can use them as much as he wants. Iirc I ended up filling out pretty much the full kit. They are waiting for me if I ever start to play again.
Nice! Older Dye barrels were selling for a pretty penny during Covid. I sold an old one piece dye aluminum for $120 and Ti was going for 200+

• Wow
Reactions: ppzzus

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet