ART Pantone Huey

OlafBeserka

girls pee pee when they see me
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Hella Bay Area
this is true. Im on my third one from pantone and they are sending mye a fourth next week :hs: At least their tech support is fast

TS
TS
isaac86hatch

isaac86hatch

This thread sucks
Oct 3, 2005
Oregon
this is true. Im on my third one from pantone and they are sending mye a fourth next week :hs: At least their tech support is fast

That's good. I will be calling them Monday. It's got everything close but too cool. And, turns out that that it will not open the preferences on Intel-based macs. WTF?

OlafBeserka

girls pee pee when they see me
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Hella Bay Area
Yeah its better to call because if you email them or use their contact us page on their website, they just sent you a replacement. I talked the manager of some sort and he assured me the new one coming in would work. If not Im just going to sell them.

TS
TS
isaac86hatch

isaac86hatch

This thread sucks
Oct 3, 2005
Oregon
Yeah its better to call because if you email them or use their contact us page on their website, they just sent you a replacement. I talked the manager of some sort and he assured me the new one coming in would work. If not Im just going to sell them.

Yeah. I have a feeling they are just going to tell me to order Pro since I am using dual monitors.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan