GUN pardner pump

slick68

Dec 30, 2007
Does anyone have a lincoln firearms pump shotgun.Just want to know the quality of these guns.I bought one from a guy for 25 bucks.Damn thing looks brand new.I know it aint the quality of a winchester or remington,but for 25 dollars I figured I couldnt go wrong.

TS
TS

slick68

Dec 30, 2007
Why no responses?Someone has bound to have one of these.Just want to know what kind of quality they are.And no its not stolen.Guy gave me the receipt,box and everything.He just dont like the recoil of a scatter gun.

Sailor Jerry

Nov 13, 2007
Dirtona Beach
I have never heard of Lincoln Firearms, but the New England Firearms/H&R Pardner Pumps are Chinese-made 870 knockoffs. Decent enough gun, and for $25 you can't really go wrong.

Last edited:

apman0000

OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
never heard of lincoln firearms, is it an acutal brand of gun :dunno: lol

for $25 it's either the worlds biggest piece of shit, or very very stolen

i wouldn't feel comfy owning it either way

3x

Jan 3, 2005
hella bro*cal
Last I heard Pardners were harrison/New england. They are 870 replicas made in china. I have one, it is a pretty nice gun. I have never had a serious problem once it was broken in, for 25 dollars you cant go wrong.

TS
TS

slick68

Dec 30, 2007
Im sorry youre right,Its not lincoln firearms,its new england firearms,my bad.And no its not stolen because he showed me the receipt where he bought it which was walmart.And it dont have any toe tags hanging off the barrel.He only shot the thing one time.He just aint use to the recoil of 00 buckshot,and he was just using 2 3/4 buckshot.That dont really kick that bad to me.I told him he needs to try 3 1/2 inch magnum buckshot,knock the freaking fillings outya teeth.........Anywho thanks for the replies.

DIAFatty

Im sorry youre right,Its not lincoln firearms,its new england firearms,my bad.And no its not stolen because he showed me the receipt where he bought it which was walmart.And it dont have any toe tags hanging off the barrel.He only shot the thing one time.He just aint use to the recoil of 00 buckshot,and he was just using 2 3/4 buckshot.That dont really kick that bad to me.I told him he needs to try 3 1/2 inch magnum buckshot,knock the freaking fillings outya teeth.........Anywho thanks for the replies.
are you colored?

Deleted member 50048

i had a Pardner 12Ga in Real Tree Camo. I liked it. Downed some turkeys in VA a couple years ago with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor