Parent Crew: Anyone stop(ping) at 1? If so, why?

hypntyz

OT Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
east TN
Mine is an only child (16 now) and I am not sure I would have wanted two. We are both happy with the one. Both my SIL's have two, and of course they both love all their kids, but they admit they are a big pain in the ass and it seems like it triples the amount of noise they make. You also make sacrifices as to how much attention you can pay to each when there's more than 1.

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
I’ve got 1 now and maybe he’s just a great baby but I’m excited for more
Same boat and I agree. Figured it would suck while they are a true baby, but it’s actually pretty enjoyable. And this is with Covid and all that shit going on.

BigT

Hobo Crew
Nov 4, 2001
Trailer park
He was colic and has other issues. Wouldn’t be fair to him or another child.
I also thought another child could be just as difficult as him or worse, so I said no more and got snipped

Reactions: Simple

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
1 is enough kids imo

It’s just like if you are gonna only have one, might as well just not have any.

1 puts you into parent crew which adds a bunch of responsibility. Additional kids don’t really change that factor. Whereas 0 kids you can do whatever you want whenever you want obviously.

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC
We were on the cusp of being one and done but in the words of Ian Malcolm, "life, uh, finds a way."

To prevent life finding its way again, I had a vasectomy last year and we're officially done done.

Reactions: Sp33dealer

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
We were on the cusp of being one and done but in the words of Ian Malcolm, "life, uh, finds a way."

To prevent life finding its way again, I had a vasectomy last year and we're officially done done.
you could have also pushed her down some stairs

prob less painful for you

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026