Parler has been removed from the Google Play store, Apple has now removed Parler from the App store as well.

kmad86

Swine Epidemic Survival Crew '09
OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2003
Ft. Smith, AR
Why aren’t the others removed as well? A lot of bad posts from their users too.

I like to consider myself in the middle of the left and right but the tech bias is a scary thing IMO. Sure that stupid app is full of some extreme crazies, but we all know the push to remove is because it’s not their side of the line.

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties

I like to consider myself in the middle of the left and right but the tech bias is a scary thing IMO. Sure that stupid app is full of some extreme crazies, but we all know the push to remove is because it’s not their side of the line.
Do any of those crazies have the influence to get people to riot and kill people?

TwiggSS

eh?
Jul 8, 2001
🐔

whoa now, that type of thinking will catch you a ban.....

• Haha
Reactions: Dick Dale

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California

Tech bias doesn't exist. It seems like it does because 40% of this country has lost its fucking mind and doesn't understand that free speech doesn't mean tech companies have to allow them to spew their idiocy and filth on their platforms. If it makes you feel any better I got banned from Twitter for asking a MAGAt why Trump supporters are so god damn retarded.

When tech companies start banning non-lunatics I'll begin to worry.

Last edited:

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC

On one hand they want to reform the police, but on the other they're saying people should execute politicians.

yep, pretty much equal. Gonna stay in the middle and be REAL cool!

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX

Yeah it’s weird how they‘re biased against platforms full of calls for the execution of politicians and a total overthrow of the government. Where’s the impartiality, huh?

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

This guy lol

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell

You, sir, are a fuckin moron.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor