So after being single for almost two years, I started dating around again this past January. My problem is that 90% of girls I've met turn out to be party girls who really aren't worth more than a one-nighter. That's fine, but I'm tired of one night stands. The other 10% of girls I meet who actually seem dateable don't seem to be interested in me. I guess my main problem is that in order to get anything from the girls I meet (sex, make out, etc.), I have to act like a total dick to them and that's just not me. I'm a good, confident guy who doesn't have much troubles talking to girls, but I guess I don't seem to be meeting the caliber of girls I want to. I don't know if there's much advice to be given, but if there is, I'm open to hearing it.