ART Pat + Steph

OlafBeserka

girls pee pee when they see me
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Hella Bay Area
Pat + Steph C&C please

Took some photos of real close friends of mine. He surprised her as I hid behind a bush.

Please CC. The pp is all over the place but I felt so lost as I went through the set. :noes:

a quickr pickr post

Last edited:

FlashhslaF

Sep 17, 2003
a very nice set. Seemed like you guys just stayed in one area.

as for PP, i'd go with what you did in 7 & 11 and copy that style onto the rest. It'd look solid.

#10 is awesome! It would been nicer had you moved yourself more to the left and they'd be placed right at the end of the pier so it wouldn't intersect them.

:)

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
nice location. I love ghiradelli square. Glad you didn't do the typical golden gate set.

TS
TS
OlafBeserka

OlafBeserka

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Hella Bay Area
a very nice set. Seemed like you guys just stayed in one area.

as for PP, i'd go with what you did in 7 & 11 and copy that style onto the rest. It'd look solid.

#10 is awesome! It would been nicer had you moved yourself more to the left and they'd be placed right at the end of the pier so it wouldn't intersect them.

:)

Thanks. They actually first met here and thats why he wanted to propose to her there as well.

I'll try to copy the pp and see how it looks :)

nice location. I love ghiradelli square. Glad you didn't do the typical golden gate set.

Yeah I was actually only there to take pics of him as he proposed but ended up doing a quick shoot just so I can give them something more I guess. It was short and sweet and off to House of Prime Rib :wiggle:

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
is she expecting? Serious question, not a troll.

reason I ask is if she's not, avoid poses like #5

TS
TS
OlafBeserka

OlafBeserka

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Hella Bay Area
she is expecting. It was out of the blue, and the parents wanted them to get married before the baby. Thing is she didnt expect a ring until the day of, so she was very happy and excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448