TECH Path finding done in javascript

CodeX

I wrote a pacman clone when I was 9 and it used more sophisticated path finding...

CodeX

It's long lost, like much of my stuff from before college.

I'm just messing with you though, that's really cool good job! One thing I wish you could do though is drag to draw walls... I wanted to play with it but single clicking in each wall segment is too much.

(though I did write a pacman clone when I was 9 that had pretty good path finding, I have no idea if it would be "better" than this)

CodeX

Shortest path is fairly straight forward if you apply some graph theory and have a way to fully qualify the "environment"... what's more interesting is natural pathfinding where the chosen path appears to be one that would actually be taken by a living entity... A real person or animal would not walk straight lines between a series of waypoints, turning x degrees at each to face the next before proceeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor