ART Paul Buff gets banned from FM... LOL!

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/997317/0 :rofl:

No cliffs yet, I'm still reading the thread. Boy, for someone who gets most of his business through word of mouth on forums you'd think he'd have a little more tact.

Fred_Miranda said:
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Paul Bluff, your account has been permanently banned, effective immediately. For the past year, after several warnings, and repeated emails, pms, etc..., you continue to disregard the forum rules. I have been extremely patient and have done everything possible to allow you to continue posting here. However, due to the numerous and continuous complaints I can no longer ignore your personal attacks on forum members and myself.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

So he's been banned on FM, and POTN, anybody else know which others? :rofl:
[/FONT]

TS
TS
MSIGuy

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
Oh man, I want to get Paul Buff and Scott Bourne in the same room sometime. The faggotry would be epic.

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
I think it's BS that he got banned.... the dude is constantly bashed on FM, so he started being a dick back to people and he's the one who gets the banhammer...

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
What's lame is, you would assume, he knows his shit. How many owners would take that much time to interact with the community...I dunno, I haven't followed his posts much, but when I have he seems to be informative and not too combative.

jsmonet

egg
Sep 20, 2002
so cali
how did that todd dork not get banned first?

that whole thread was a big long spec stroking sesh but seemed like it could have had value.

i mean fuck, they could just take off the skirts and let people call trolls trolls. perhaps that's too anarchistic for some *devil*

Nullius

Jun 20, 2005
Maranda
Read through that, I understood it all but my head was swimming from about page 2 on. PCB is knowledgeable as fuck. Honestly not sure why he got banned... FM has some butthurt faggotry going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448