Paul Walker dead

CarGoBOOM

Jul 20, 2001
that's so fucked up

losing coworkers sucks, but it's not the end of the world. this is a BILLION dollar franchise on the line and it could be totally screwed

I'm curious to see how they're gonna change the story now. It had been rumored that somebody was gonna die, not maybe they will re-write it to have brian o'connor die :dunno:

Genius/GZA

Dec 23, 2003
Dallas, TX
god somebody please kill RZA

that fucking ape should have stopped while he was ahead right about 1998 when his production got shitty and he decided that he was qualified to rap instead of just produce, sounds like he has a mouth full of oatmeal and marbles with the flow of a stroke victim. fuck so heated right now
:ugh:

TriShield

Jul 6, 2001
Houston, TX
I don't think there was really any question about the film going on. I'm sure he would have wanted it to and that his co-stars will look at it as a dedication to his memory.

Pootie

The Mantra alarm has no "snooze button".
Aug 10, 2003
Injunana
I don't think there was really any question about the film going on. I'm sure he would have wanted it to and that his co-stars will look at it as a dedication to his memory.

the problem is that the thing is half-filmed and they are going to have to majorly rework almost every aspect of it to get around this

the chances of it being a total clusterfuck of a movie are super high now

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk
the problem is that the thing is half-filmed and they are going to have to majorly rework almost every aspect of it to get around this

Almost guarantee you this film now makes more money.

3dfx!

Oct 8, 2009

doubt it. They have their work cut out but that's coming out regardless.

TriShield

Jul 6, 2001
Houston, TX

That would be hard to top given the last one which I wanted to walk out on. The series simply has too many characters, too much shit going on and the stories/action has reached the point of absurdity. They were all real fun up until 6.

Pootie

Aug 10, 2003
Injunana
That would be hard to top given the last one which I wanted to walk out on. The series simply has too many characters, too much shit going on and the stories/action has reached the point of absurdity. They were all real fun up until 6.

I haven't seen all of 6, but 5 was brilliant

Eastwood

Aug 16, 2004
SoCal
I don't know what you're talking about TriShield but that 100 mile airport runway was the star of Fast Six.

3dfx!

Oct 8, 2009
CNN said:
Tales of Walker's philanthropy are not new. CNN confirmed one story from a decade ago when Walker noticed a young U.S. soldier shopping with his fiancee for a wedding ring in a Santa Barbara jewelry store.
"The groom was just back from duty in Iraq, and he was going to be deployed again soon and wanted to buy a wedding ring, but he said he just could not afford it," saleswoman Irene King told CNN. "I don't think the soldier realized how expensive those rings are, about $10,000."
The couple apparently did not know who Walker was, King said.
"Walker called the manager over and said, 'Put that girl's ring on my tab,'" she said. "Walker left all his billing info, and it was a done deal. The couple was stunned. She was thrilled and could not believe someone did this."
King called it "the most generous thing I have ever seen."

:sad2:

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk
that goes without saying ariez

doesn't mean it will be good
FF7 might not be...but they can "reset" for FF8. I dont think Walker's death will have THAT much of an impact on the franchise. We all know the franchise only picked up after The Rock signed on.

Crunks

Sep 14, 2003
Washington
Hope you guys are ready for more

lucas_black_2.jpg

Pootie

Aug 10, 2003
Injunana
FF7 might not be...but they can "reset" for FF8. I dont think Walker's death will have THAT much of an impact on the franchise. We all know the franchise only picked up after The Rock signed on.

yeah, but every other line in fast five was about FAMILY and WE'RE SUCH A GOOD CREW nonsense :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec