Before I couldn't even spell DBA, now I are one
Nov 19, 2005
Anthem, AZ
1202-paul-walker-article-tmz-barricade-3.jpg

DaTaSPiKe

Aug 7, 2001
San Diego
NBC News said:
The Porsche that actor Paul Walker was riding in when he died on Saturday was traveling at approximately 40 to 45 mph when it came to a bend in the road where the speed limit drops to about 15 mph, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation told NBC News on Monday.
:wtc: honestly, if this is accurate, this is almost as bad as if he was going 100. Just shows that something seriously went wrong with the car, that caused it to catch fire/explode. Only say this because there have been other crashes at similar/higher speeds without that specific model car catching fire, etc.

Eastwood

Aug 16, 2004
SoCal
1202-vin-diesel-article-tmz-2.jpg

10:45 PM PT -- Vin Diesel just spoke to fans at the crash site. Right after the private memorial ended, fans were allowed back to the area ... and Walker's co-star and friend got on a patrol car loudspeaker to say, "Thank you for coming down here and showing that angel up in heaven how much you appreciated him."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2mOmYrNVp

Eastwood

Aug 16, 2004
SoCal
:wtc: honestly, if this is accurate, this is almost as bad as if he was going 100. Just shows that something seriously went wrong with the car, that caused it to catch fire/explode. Only say this because there have been other crashes at similar/higher speeds without that specific model car catching fire, etc.

Oh god I hope they didn't burn alive :wtc:

Narc

Stuck in the #CroneZone
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
obama had him killed to get our minds off the health care website :run:

BoneSawsRDY!

Cycle | Packers | ST
Nov 7, 2007
Dallas, TX
1202-vin-diesel-article-tmz-2.jpg

10:45 PM PT -- Vin Diesel just spoke to fans at the crash site. Right after the private memorial ended, fans were allowed back to the area ... and Walker's co-star and friend got on a patrol car loudspeaker to say, "Thank you for coming down here and showing that angel up in heaven how much you appreciated him."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2mOmYrNVp

ONLY PUSSIES RUN METH

YMMT

you crazy dude, he's the man on the mic. if you don't like this fuck yourself

[y]XUXd5CzJpEA[/y]

terrible taste confirmed

how can you possibly say that mush-mouth garbage with the flow of a stroke victim is quality rap? give me a fucking break, his bobby digital era is a black mark on the entire record of hip hop

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec