Apr 1, 2013
CH
article-2517466-19CEE01800000578-727_634x480.jpg

vr6vdub

Formz can't handle his emotions.
OT Supporter
Apr 11, 2009
nova
CNN showed a security cam video earlier that I can't find on YouTube. Can't see the car, just the trees. They were going pretty fast.

Vatoloco

America: The most RACIST nation in world history!
Jul 16, 2001
@Vatoloco_OT
TS
TS
Cicada

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
Of all the reasons why they'd stop making F&F, the last thing in the WORLD I'd imagine would be main character actor dying.

Dying, of all things, of something that you'd never in a million years see coming. He wasn't some crazy degenerate. Yeah he smoked tires and drove backwards @ 130mph, but that was in the MOVIE. You know full well tabloids would talk about him non stop if he did anything fucked up. Like going down the block driving on two wheels or something, you know, like those durkas do.

I still haven't totally processed that he is actually for real gone.

Fuck. :wtc:

i think that's why it sucks even more -- and by all accounts, and from my own personal run-ins with the dude he wasn't "Hollywood" at all. He actually connected with people and did good things :o

TS
TS
Cicada

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
Were you there?

I was at the event, yes

I left before the accident, but I posted text messages earlier in this thread from my friend who was there and texted me literally minutes after it happened. I waited about half an hour to hear from him about what else was going on over there before posting about it on OT.

TS
TS
Cicada

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
I keep asking myself if I were as bummed about this if he went to some club, got into an altercation and got shot.

Or, if he was going to do some movie stunt and something went wrong and he got killed that way.

Or if he just had a heart attack.

I don't think I would because at least there is some rhyme and reason to those. Those three things could happen to anybody. Anybody making action movies that is, obviously.

But dying like he did. Just going for the ride. I mean, if somebody called him to do something just as he was opening that Porsche's door and he closed it and went away, none of this would happen. If he, I dunno, tripped and broke his leg or something, that's still be a good outcome. Hell, if he got food poisoning and spend the whole day in bed blowing chunks, it'd still be better way to spend the day.

What a FUCKED UP LOTTERY to win.:mad::mad::mad:

:werd:

It's even worse that it happened as he was leaving his own charity event :hs:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec