Paul Walker dead

Sterling Archer

Long live Nico
May 11, 2006
San Dimas, CA
lets hope he was unconscious and it was quick. i know nothing, obviously, but looking at the car and the fact that the driver died instantly im going to assume that he was completely knocked out.

that will at least make me feel better.

I'm going to go with you with him being knocked out. Apparently, the car didn't start flaming until about a minute after the crash. Had he been awake, he would of had enough time to get out (assuming there was no seat belt issues).

Crunks

Sep 14, 2003
Washington
I'm still so saddened by this, but his reaction to driving that GT-R was so endearing. What a good guy. :wtc:

What reaction

He said something like "I can't believe I'm actually in Japan . . . about to drive this thing!" when he was at Mines.

Somehow really struck me because my husband has a Skyline love affair and I can just as easily see him saying that with the same appreciative and incredulous tone.

[y]PM-X6WF0S40[/y]

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec