Paul Walker dead

ACLdestroyer

OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2003
LA and SEA
still get people around me that "dont understand the hype around him when people die every day"

Want to murder these fucks. Yeah he didn't mean shit to you, and you know what....if your dog died I really wouldn't give a fuck. But I would not criticize you for mourning something you enjoyed being part of your existence.

Damnation

OT Supporter
Jan 26, 2005
South Florida
Want to murder these fucks. Yeah he didn't mean shit to you, and you know what....if your dog died I really wouldn't give a fuck. But I would not criticize you for mourning something you enjoyed being part of your existence.

one asshole on my facebook today just posted about how more people were sobbing about walker than mendela right now :ugh:

ok, he's a political legend, blah blah blah. not about to compare the two but jesus christ, is it really hard to realize that walker may have had a larger impact as a movie star...in america...to youth culture than a guy in south africa?

half the people posting his quotes and shit have no idea what he did and what he's known for...or even who he is :rofl:

brackac

Activate Lurker Mode!
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2001
Walker, Mandela, whos next? :noes: :run:

No where near as famous, but still a celebrity.

(CNN) -- Bill Beckwith, whose regular appearances as a carpenter on the HGTV home-improvement show "Curb Appeal" attracted legions of fans, has died in a motorcycle crash in San Francisco. He was 38.

TS
TS
Cicada

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
tyZ7zy7.png

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec