:hs:

cgbRGNW.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nYXkKN1k7M

haze

Money printer go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OT Supporter
Oct 3, 2004
¯\(ツ)/¯
Is Running Scared a good movie? Thinking of buying.
I just bought fast and furious 1-6 all blu ray.

yeah it's a solid flick. a movie you could do without is Takers. fuck me that movie sucked dick. i knew it was over within the first 10 minutes when it's apparent that Chris Brown will have a significant role in the movie.

GucciGucci

Mar 14, 2000
Silicon Valley, CA USA
:ugh:

Alleged Thieves of Charred Porsche Wreckage Arrested

12/5/2013 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Two sickos got busted today for allegedly stealing parts of the Porsche Paul Walker died in Saturday afternoon ... according to the Sheriff's Department.

The accused thieves allegedly made off with a T-top from the roof of the Porsche Carrera GT while it was being towed from the accident site to an impound yard late Saturday night.

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department ... the two men snatched the part when the tow truck stopped at a red light -- however the truck driver saw them drive off, and helped detectives identify them.

We're told 18-year-old Jameson Witty was arrested today -- and his cohort, who is out of state, has been contacted and will surrender soon.

The T-top was recovered in Witty's home -- and, remarkably, he actually posted a pic of the loot on his Instagram and bragged, "Piece of Paul walkers car, took it off a tow truck at a stop light."

Alleged criminals are dumb.

Witty and his pal are expected to be booked for felony grand theft and tampering with evidence.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2mgCcOadL

1205-paulwalkerporsche-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec