GAME PC Gamers

Mud

Nov 15, 2003
Down South
What's a good PC game I should pick up?

I would prefer one that is FPS and has a active online community.

but i'm also open to anything else. :bowdown:

(PSN is down so i'm gonna download STEAM and see what's up)

Boomdart

Apr 28, 2005
Counter-Strike Source may be old, but it's still as alive as it ever was :bowdown:

I have 1.6 as well, play both. Some people argue 1.6 is better, but I say they both have their pluses and minuses.

If you want some nostalgia tribesnext.com, and a surprising amount of people play. I tried to get into it again but I just couldn't :hs:

TS
TS
Mud

Mud

Nov 15, 2003
Down South
Do you have a good computer? Id recommend Counter-Strike: Source, Battlefield 2, or l4d.

played both L4D's on my 360.... might check them out on the computer just to see the difference... if any.

BF2 I already have.

CC-Source might be an option as I used to be into the Soldier of Fortune series pretty hard.

god knows how many hours of my life I wasted on SoF2

Oh Its Joe

Aug 17, 2008
brighton
played both L4D's on my 360.... might check them out on the computer just to see the difference... if any.

BF2 I already have.

CC-Source might be an option as I used to be into the Soldier of Fortune series pretty hard.

god knows how many hours of my life I wasted on SoF2

download the Project Reality mod for bf2. :bowdown: if you like teamwork

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan