PC Master Race: Who's playing DeadSide?

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
@melroy what kind of characters are you rolling for your mains?
Melee mechanic and sniper with sneaky shit and weapon mods for my rangers. Then I’ve got a heavy gunner with explosives for traps and an smg wielding scientist for hacking/robots all supported by the one and and only Major Tom.

Reactions: TenSteel

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
Melee mechanic and sniper with sneaky shit and weapon mods for my rangers. Then I’ve got a heavy gunner with explosives for traps and an smg wielding scientist for hacking/robots all supported by the one and and only Major Tom.
Umm, you talking about Wasteland 3 now? :rofl:

Reactions: Genius/GZA

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
I didn’t have Hard Ass or Animal Whisperer at the beginning so I couldn’t get Major Tom. :(

My party is:
Small Arms wielder with high charisma and lots of points in Leadership

Heavy gun/rocket launcher with armor modding and mechanics. Also just added explosives for disarming traps.

Giant melee tank with Medical Marvel and Lethal Weapon so he can be a massive damage sponge and hit like a truck.

Sniper with high luck, animal whisperer, and lockpicking.

Reactions: melroy

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
I didn’t have Hard Ass or Animal Whisperer at the beginning so I couldn’t get Major Tom. :(

My party is:
Small Arms wielder with high charisma and lots of points in Leadership

Heavy gun/rocket launcher with armor modding and mechanics. Also just added explosives for disarming traps.

Giant melee tank with Medical Marvel and Lethal Weapon so he can be a massive damage sponge and hit like a truck.

Sniper with high luck, animal whisperer, and lockpicking.
I’m honestly not really experienced in the genre so not sure about my party comp. feel like I should branch out my mains a bit and redo the companions as ice just been building them off two of the premades. I’m about to ditch MT in the base because I get so nervous when his health drops low :rofl:

irrationally worried 👀

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
I’m honestly not really experienced in the genre so not sure about my party comp. feel like I should branch out my mains a bit and redo the companions as ice just been building them off two of the premades. I’m about to ditch MT in the base because I get so nervous when his health drops low :rofl:

irrationally worried 👀
I’ve heard you’ll get much better animal companions later on, but MT is fun to have as a story component for a while.

I’m guessing the pre-made characters can take you through the whole game. It just depends on how you balance them out with the rest of your party and flesh out their initial skill sets.

Party balance seems to be a huge factor in success in this game from what I can tell.

OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
No, these type of early access games are shit for years. You are paying to alpha test an indie game.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan