TECH PDA Phone without Camera

hathgar

Lurker
May 26, 2003
Lurkerland
I'm looking to get a PDA phone but I work in a secured environment and cannot have a cellphone with a camera. The only reasonably priced phones (under $200 with 2 year agreement) i have been able to find are the Samsung i-730 and Blackberries. The Samsung seems very thick at about 1 inch and has received some negative reviews and I don't really like the Blackberry phones. I would like to have a Windows Mobile device but I am flexible on that as long as it is able to sync with outlook. I don't really care about multimedia because I have a laptop and ipod for movies and music while traveling. Also Ive only bought phones from in the store in the past so if you recommend a phone that is not from a major vendor (Sprint, Verizon, etc.) can you please include some details on how to get my current provider (Verizon) or another vendor to allow me to use it on their network. Thanks.

mattATX

OT Supporter
Jun 6, 2003
ATX
I have a treo 650 mint condition the non camera version for sale if you want it clear esn and all shoot me a pm and we can work out a price.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448