People who use exclamation points in emails!

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Jun 13, 2001
i much perfer people who dont use punctuation or capitalization thus their sentences are very difficult to discern from one another they can suddenly change subjects but you would never know

TS
TS
digital jello

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
Until you get an email in purple comic sans and you mention it to your co-workers and they know exactly who you're talking about you've got nothing to complain about :o
this must not be as uncommon as you might think! it's happened to me!

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
this must not be as uncommon as you might think! it's happened to me!
giphy.gif

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
Daughter gave me a subscription to Flaviar, and they are supposed to send me a tasting box/bottle of some kind of alcohol once a quarter.
Had some trouble on their ridiculous website. No 800 number. So I wrote them an email and I get something like this.

Hi Wildflower! We're really happy you are now part of the Flaviar family! If you have problems, have you checked our website? Because it has all the answers!
Please let us know if you're still having problems!
Your concierge,

Judy

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Daughter gave me a subscription to Flaviar, and they are supposed to send me a tasting box/bottle of some kind of alcohol once a quarter.
Had some trouble on their ridiculous website. No 800 number. So I wrote them an email and I get something like this.

Hi Wildflower! We're really happy you are now part of the Flaviar family! If you have problems, have you checked our website? Because it has all the answers!
Please let us know if you're still having problems!
Your concierge,

Judy
now try saying that email out loud and people will think you have Tourette's

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor