Pet crew would you board your pup here

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I’ve never boarded Layla before and she’s always had separation anxiety but for various reasons I’m considering boarding her at this place for a few days next week:

I’ll be staying just a few miles away and could come take her on runs everyday etc. Seems like a pretty dope place all things considered. Would you board your pup?

Capt. Hammer

Purveyor of Bespoke Photoshop ROFLs and LOLs
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State
That dude is definitely gonna fuck your dog

AFsS665.png

lugoismad

OT Supporter
Jul 22, 2006
We board with our vet. $20 a day a pet. You provide food. He walks them 4 times a day and they get a checkup and their booster shots while there.

He has a pole barn he uses for the dogs with kennels setup and plays an AM radio all the time so they hear human voices.

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Any boarding is gonna be stressful, but this should be okay as long as dog is allowed out to socialize throughout the day and not just locked up alone the whole time.

Reactions: mollywhop

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
We do it all the time with our pup, it's 45/day and they typically have 20+ dogs there every day

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
So I'm all signed up but now I feel like I'm about to abandon my dog who has never stayed anywhere other than her own home for longer than a night. Wondering if it really would be better for me to not see her at all while we're there or what :hs: she's a rescue from a bad home and already has abandonment and separation anxiety issues and she's also almost 10 years old so I feel bad about this bros

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
I boarded the late Buddy a few times. It was a cool place. Maybe 200 dogs, all wandering around. A special area for the tiny dogs, and the rest just roamed like a pack, running, playing, etc. There were two women in charge. They had squirt bottles, and if some kind of hierarchy problem started to develop, they'd spray them a few times with water and separate them.

After the second time, they said - Buddy cant come here anymore. When it was time to eat, they fed the dominant ones first, then the rest. Buddy cut the line and moved in front of about six of the alpha dogs. I guess the dogs went insane. To punish Buddy, they tied him close to the food and made him eat last. But he did it a second time, and the folks there had enough.

attomica

Oct 30, 2003
Nashville
If what they show on their site is accurate, I‘d be fine boarding my pet there. I’d tour the place in person before committing to a stay, though.

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I boarded the late Buddy a few times. It was a cool place. Maybe 200 dogs, all wandering around. A special area for the tiny dogs, and the rest just roamed like a pack, running, playing, etc. There were two women in charge. They had squirt bottles, and if some kind of hierarchy problem started to develop, they'd spray them a few times with water and separate them.

After the second time, they said - Buddy cant come here anymore. When it was time to eat, they fed the dominant ones first, then the rest. Buddy cut the line and moved in front of about six of the alpha dogs. I guess the dogs went insane. To punish Buddy, they tied him close to the food and made him eat last. But he did it a second time, and the folks there had enough.
wtf did you board your dog in victorian england this sounds awful

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
If what they show on their site is accurate, I‘d be fine boarding my pet there. I’d tour the place in person before committing to a stay, though.
they literally just got their permit to open on monday

have talked to the owners and the people working there on the phone and they seem really nice and like they know what they're doing though :o

only a couple miles away and they have a video camera I can have access to so i can check on her anytime as well :/

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan