Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Fotenks, Dec 3, 2008.
I got a D40, please C&C
1. 2nd best of the group, but would be better off shooting a hair before DARK, so you have some blue in the sky and water.
2. best of the group
3. meh, don't love it but nothings really wrong with it
4. what am I looking at?
5. wayyyyyyy to much saturation
6. too much saturation in top left, and nothing really looks in focus, would've been better off shooting at like f8-f11
7. its okay, not a fan of the composition
8. too much saturation
9. not close enough to show any detail, boring
Too much saturation in some.
Last one is just a dead fly... (or maybe it's alive, I can't tell)
Is number 4 stock photo for an industrial catologue?
3 has a distracting background.
8 has too much sat
1 and 2 seem fine.
I can has saturation?
#2 is good.
i like #2 the best.
#1 is good, but not great
those are some good shots for starting out
Horrible absolutely horrible, how can you do this without any borders and watermark?? You just got your dslr...jesus.
1 and 6 are the only good ones. The rest are boring snapshots.
Not bad for a D40
wat? why does this matter?
because the D40 is compared to other low end Dslrs. I'm not bashing Nikon buddy
meh, at the resolution he posted (less than 700 pixels), you likely couldn't tell the difference between a D40 and D300.
I like 1 and 2 the best. What the hell is #4?
Those are very good especially for a beginner. I like 1, 4, and 9 the most. Especially 9, there's something dark about it. The dead fly discarded at the base of a dusty old spiderweb...
I like the first one. I miss Phoenix.
missing phoenix crew signing in
fotenks is my rl bro too we got d40s about the same time
btw, you never showed me 2 and 3, i like em, but yea, some pics are over saturated(5 stands out the most)