photoshop question

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Insane2986, Dec 28, 2002.

  1. Insane2986

    Insane2986 Guest

    how do I modify (more specifically, resize) a specific layer, and not the entire image?
  2. Dommi

    Dommi Guest

    there is a box that you can bring up, you can refer to what ever layer you want by selecting it from the list of layers...

    Or so I believe, been a while since I photochopped
    oh and what version?
  3. Insane2986

    Insane2986 Guest

    7. Do you know the name of the box? :confused:
  4. Dommi

    Dommi Guest

    photochop 7 on my mac.
    window tab.
    layer box
    right now it is visable. so it says "hide layers"
  5. JazzHound

    JazzHound Guest

    Just to be safe, I want to mention you can only modify individual layers if the file is .psd

    To bring up the layers pallette in windows, select from the menu Window / Layers if it isn't already visible on the left (by default) of your workspace.


    WinXP w/ Photoshop 7.
  6. Insane2986

    Insane2986 Guest

    muchas gracias

Share This Page