Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
Post your questions and the latest muscle gain or fat loss tips, tricks, and research ITT.

Body part guides are on Page 200

Last edited:
TS
TS
Ceaze

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
AjCaVNT.jpg

Reactions: westheimer

DeezNortz

THE MEATLOAF! WE WANT IT NOW!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
When i do IF (noon-8pm), nothing processed, and massive amounts of cardio i get thinner.

it's science.

Reactions: Nikuk

novo

how's your dad?
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
Low Haight
last two months i've been trying my best to stick with just meat, fruits and veggies and going to the gym (1 day chest, 1 day core, 1 day legs, 2 days cardio) and i'm slimmed down a good amount. i like how energetic i feel and how much better i sleep. last few times i drank alcohol, it just made me feel slow and tired...so now i'm less interested in drinking too

Last edited:

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
In. Uplift me.

last two months i've been trying my best to stick with just meat, fruits and veggies and going to the gym (1 day legs, 1 day core, 1 day legs, 2 days cardio) and i'm slimmed down a good amount. i like how energetic i feel and how much better i sleep. last few times i drank alcohol, it just made me feel slow and tired...so now i'm less interested in drinking too
Just like in the commercials, stick to Mich Ultras.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022