SquirtRussel

OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2004
San Francisco
Anyone itt have a good video on how to breathe during the deadlift with a belt on during singles vs reps?

I feel like I’m 14 again relearning all of this since I have gone raw my whole life, but feels great nonetheless and back is feeling happy.

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois

Thats interesting to learn, but what do you (and others) think is an ideal rest period between sets? Lets say if I'm doing like 4-5 sets of 10-12 reps, going for hypertrophy

I think I've read 90-120 seconds. In my head reading that, I'm thinking well shit, if I rest too long then the muscles I'm hitting won't be fatigued out at the end?

Or just any info on thinking or how to judge etc.

Thanks.

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
So trying to plan my next week or so regarding my vacation. Been lifting for about a month. 3-5 sets until fatigue, protien, EC and BCAA. These next few days before I leave, I'm going to focus on getting rid of as much fat as I can. I'm still an obese bitch. I have to go to 2 water parks including having a photo package at one lol...I added a lot of cardio this weekend I dont normally do, mostly in the target fat burn HR. Did arms today instead of tonight followed by 15 mins of cardio. Planning to go back at my normal time tonight for just [email protected] burn HR. I'm getting my shipment of Myprotien Tuesday that has When, Casein, Creatine, EAAs and pre workout. Using what I have left of some old GNC stuff until then.

So I'm trying to decide- Do I still try to hit the gym at night at the hotel? They have some free weights/cardio machines. Do I start creatine a couple days before I leave, and bring some with me? Never used it before. Dont know if its worth it, or will take effect fast enough to "make my arms look bigger" Or if it's even worth screwing with if I'm going to retain water everywhere and it'll make me look fatter negating any extra work I put in leading up lol. I'm planning to eat like an asshole, but I could still bring some supps to at least I still get enough protien, and/or if I'm going to lift or start creatine before I leave.

Or just not worry about it at all, and enjoy my vacation :rofl: I wouldn't go to the gym until the GF fell asleep, so if I'm not lifting I may just try to burn some of the extra calories off regardless. Or lay in bed like a bum

Then I have to decide if I'm going to maintain the same path or switch things up when I get back, but thats probably better for a separate post.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds