$ean

Nov 1, 2013
fugg yea bro :bowdown:

funny, I was thinking about you the other day when FB brought up a memory from catalyst, and how you pushed me to go there and train instead of sticking with that CF gym
thanks man! I've tried to retire from strength sports for years and I just can't lol

I remember you going to catalyst, those were good times...

Reactions: kenmei

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
thanks man! I've tried to retire from strength sports for years and I just can't lol

I remember you going to catalyst, those were good times...

wonder where i'd be now if they didn't move :hsd: ..been doing crossfit for a year though and it's worked out well. Would rather do Oly but the HIIT stuff really does help, as much as i hate it.

$ean

Nov 1, 2013
wonder where i'd be now if they didn't move :hsd: ..been doing crossfit for a year though and it's worked out well. Would rather do Oly but the HIIT stuff really does help, as much as i hate it.
eh, Greg only wants to train chicks these days anyway..

Been seeing your weight loss progress in this thread, it's good shit man :cool:

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
eh, Greg only wants to train chicks these days anyway..

Been seeing your weight loss progress in this thread, it's good shit man :cool:

thx bro

yeah he's been a bit weird over the past 10 years. He never had any prominent male lifters, just a few low level A or high B guys. Except that one super who fell off the map, he was decent nationally. I also wonder if he bangs all the broads he and his wife coach. She's always given me weird vibes like she'd be into that...lol. I'm friends with one on tiktok and we were discussing oldtimes. All of the OG lifters left and didn't follow them...most are out of the sport.

$ean

Nov 1, 2013
thx bro

yeah he's been a bit weird over the past 10 years. He never had any prominent male lifters, just a few low level A or high B guys. Except that one super who fell off the map, he was decent nationally. I also wonder if he bangs all the broads he and his wife coach. She's always given me weird vibes like she'd be into that...lol. I'm friends with one on tiktok and we were discussing oldtimes. All of the OG lifters left and didn't follow them...most are out of the sport.
Greg is a weird dude. I met him at Mike Burgener's house a few times and he's nice enough but you can tell something is off about him. I can't stand Amy, she's unbearably annoying. Both good lifters - obviously very knowledgeable. At the end of the day, the sport is dying... it makes me sad but it's the truth of it.

Reactions: kenmei

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Greg is a weird dude. I met him at Mike Burgener's house a few times and he's nice enough but you can tell something is off about him. I can't stand Amy, she's unbearably annoying. Both good lifters - obviously very knowledgeable. At the end of the day, the sport is dying... it makes me sad but it's the truth of it.

it was at its peak when we were lifting, deffo rode that wave as long as it could. everything went up in pricing, and reality of not being able to compete on PEDs sets in thx to USADA and it fizzles out

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
I've never heard of a man or woman wanting to go for 2 hours.. A few rounds over a few hours with breaks in between, sure.

But what the FUCK
Dude yes, 100% a thing!

ALSO, I am here for a brief report on Tal while the lady gets ready for us to go out - so, on .25 of the stuff:
  • Did it sublingual, per @Buzz Killington, waited 30 and hit the gym, was about 50 minutes deep when I got started
  • No heartburn
  • It's better than my usual powder vasodilator. Recovery was improved, fatigue lessened.
  • Had a slight flush, that went away tho
  • Sensitivity was up, the bj felt extra-awesome
  • Definitely adds to the duration, although not a super-huge amount
  • It also felt larger, not a ton but slightly so
Overall, I'd say it was worth the money. I'm super-interested in how it might shrink the prostate too, I hate waking up to piss. And I have an appt with the doctor on Monday to talk to her about it, and I'm going to go ahead and do labs as well.

need var for wife
It gets them going fr fr Oldsmobile, and just in case you didn't know, anavar clit is also real lmao

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Dude yes, 100% a thing!

ALSO, I am here for a brief report on Tal while the lady gets ready for us to go out - so, on .25 of the stuff:
  • Did it sublingual, per @Buzz Killington, waited 30 and hit the gym, was about 50 minutes deep when I got started
  • No heartburn
  • It's better than my usual powder vasodilator. Recovery was improved, fatigue lessened.
Overall, I'd say it was worth the money. I'm super-interested in how it might shrink the prostate too, I hate waking up to piss. And I have an appt with the doctor on Monday to talk to her about it, and I'm going to go ahead and do labs as well.

It gets them going fr fr Oldsmobile, and just in case you didn't know, anavar clit is also real lmao
You did all that at the gym? Tight

• Haha
Reactions: obscure/renegade

Buzz Killington

𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖛𝖎
Dude yes, 100% a thing!

• No heartburn

Per fatty Bateman I guess it would make sense to take tada earlier but I can’t remember how early

Alias

OT Supporter
Dec 1, 2004
California _____________
So my compound push movements aren’t raising and even going down. I’ve been at the same bench weight for months. Usually do 225x12x3. On a good day I could do 15, bad day 10. Haven’t been able to go above 11 in weeks.

Eating my cut diet + more snacks in between to the point I’m gaining weight. All my other lifts are going up, just not bench, incline bench, and OHP.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022