MMJ4mil

Running Crew
OT Supporter
Nov 19, 2007
San Diego
One thing I also realized when I started to try to build muscle: my previous bad relationship with food.

As a runner my diet was eat whatever I want when I want as I was a damn furnace especially with my high mileage

Now totally different. Eating clean 5x a day, more protein with each meal, no sugary drinks or coffees

But damn is it hard to stay on plan. All mental

Reactions: obscure/renegade

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Just saw a hottie in the gym struggling to figure out how to adjust the seat of a machine for like 2 minutes. Thought about approaching her to help her, but didn't want to seem like I'm mansplaining and make her feel regarded. :rofl:

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Just saw a hottie in the gym struggling to figure out how to adjust the seat of a machine for like 2 minutes. Thought about approaching her to help her, but didn't want to seem like I'm mansplaining and make her feel regarded. :rofl:

She eventually gave up and left
You dodged a bullet man, IB there was a hidden camera and you would have ended up on tiktok for "mansplaining" to her in the gym.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
One thing I also realized when I started to try to build muscle: my previous bad relationship with food.

As a runner my diet was eat whatever I want when I want as I was a damn furnace especially with my high mileage

Now totally different. Eating clean 5x a day, more protein with each meal, no sugary drinks or coffees

I thought black coffee was good to go as far as macros go as long as you didn't put anything in it.

Just straight black coffee. Or am I wrong on that?

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia

That's the bottom line; discipline is everything.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Easier bc ur rock hard admiring how fucking big ur vascular cock is and essentially go gay for your own manrod and nut quicker

mark-cuban-shark-tank.gif

Toodles

Don't ever give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping!
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2002
Swampsville
Does tadalafil make it harder or easier to bust for you guys?
Law of diminishing returns

10 mg made it impossible for me to bust despite her giving me her best efforts short of anal

5 mg is my perfect sweet spot

Start around 5 to 10 mg then taper until you find your sweet spot

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
It's hard to nut with condom sex.. But at least the girl thinks I'm a god

Patrick Bateman

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
Rear delt focused shoulder day went down today:

Rear db lateral raises (bent over) used 10-15-20-20 lbs for 4 sets, slow methodical, 20 reps with pauses.

Pec recverse fly's, didnt go over 50-60lbs on the stack for 4. Same movement pattern as above.

Wide bar seated rows pulled extremely high to target rear delts.

Front delt cable raises w/rope

Db side laterals (top set was 25lbs db's)

Finished with a superset of shrugs on a machine and upright rows with cables 3 sets each

Gives you an idea of how light i went

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza