Buzz Killington

𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖛𝖎
Lower back? Previous injuries?
Yes lower back. I’ve had two laminectomy/discectomy procedures. A couple of years ago when my ex split I emptied/moved an entire house by myself and totally fucked my self up. Was getting better but re-aggravated it about 6 mos ago.
I have a referral to a sports med gig just been too busy to go.

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
305ee6640889645aa9a5909ce405098494f35739.jpg

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
Yes lower back. I’ve had two laminectomy/discectomy procedures. A couple of years ago when my ex split I emptied/moved an entire house by myself and totally fucked my self up. Was getting better but re-aggravated it about 6 mos ago.
I have a referral to a sports med gig just been too busy to go.
Hope you feel better, I've moved twice myself too. Was hurting for two weeks.

Ps why run? Any particular reason?

Reactions: Buzz Killington

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
So this is how it's going

lEygyY0l.png

Lower back is finally feeling better. I don't notice it at all anymore. Been several weeks since I hurt it.

So my upper back decided to die. It's been a couple days. It's improving but still annoying. Tried a face pull today with light weight to see and it was no bueno.

Old ftl

Reactions: MMJ4mil

ZACKMORRIS

Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, FL
I need like another 4 weeks of no major cheats, just mini refeeds. Always way more satisfying when you know you deserve it without sounding like a fucking redundant insta fitness motiv8tion thotboi.

I just pulled 7 full weeks of not drinking and barely eating out. Though I matched with a fitness honey on Hinge and seemingly that's come to an end. On the bright side? Fitness honey.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026