obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
I was trying to make my connection flight to Rio
Which I did not
Damn, that sucks.

It's an off day for me, gents - I'll be busy though, working on clearing out the utility closet and donating a bunch of stuff to a local charity. Probably taking a couple of the dogs to the park later, depending on everything else.

I hear you @aloe, on the doughnuts - when I was a fatass I had way too many of those things.

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Back is still ever so slightly tender, but it didn't bother me in the gym this morning. Still going through noob gains, so morale is currently still sky high.

Listed our house last week, and we've had about 30 showings over the last 6 days with a couple more today. We've been basically out of our house for most of the week and have had to keep it clean so we can barely even cook for ourselves. Eating restaurant food for about a week straight, groce me out.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
dont feel like lifting today which means it's time to lift right now :wtc:
giphy.gif

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
Most people are incline pressing with 50% their shoulders, chest form is so fucked for 90% of gym peeps and thats being nice.

If you primarily push w your chest most people would have a hard time pressing a quarter a side on bench based off what i see daily

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
What's your take on Facepulls @Patrick Bateman
I dont do them because it bothers my shoulders, but if you connect with them, I say work away!

There are really no "bad exercises" just what you truly can connect with and by that I mean feeling your muscle through the entire movement of the exercise, full ROM, control, intention, no pain.

If you can feel the muscle youre training w that exercise and its on fire and pumped to all shit, you should never stop it

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Stop overhead pressing for a month just laterals, you nail them enough w chest and shit. Trust me. Back off. I can tell you ill need a shoulder replacement eventually bc i didnt know when to.
This man speaks the truth. I used to hammer my shoulders with shoulder presses.

Now I do Arnold presses maybe once a month and just stick with laterals and rear lateral raises.

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
I think I need to bulk but my BF is too high to do that. So am I stuck in a permanent recomp deal? It isn’t the worst I guess. I just don’t need to be 250 fucking pounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.11.2 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jexic84026