obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
I heard a youth in my office building say fr fr the other day, and I think that might be the first time I've heard it out loud
Goddamned kids.

My teen, thankfully, keeps that shit to a minimum. I did her her say "And that's on GOD" when Will Anderson sent an opposing player to the shadow realm.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Sunday delivery

Olympic Barbell 3000 Γ— 1

90OFF (-$179.09)
Normal $199.00

Total
$19.91

OxXSjBCh.jpeg

Top bar. Spins nicely like the Ohio bar, much smother than the middle silver bar from Titan.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Super jelly. I just have a shit barbell from Dicks.
It's super nice having extras and not needing to move the bars around a ton for different exercises.

One on outside of rack in J Cups for bench with another set of cups higher for overhead press or squats whatever. Leaving one setup for Viking press in the middle of the rack. One to move into the landline and then slide out easily for rows, etc.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
It's super nice having extras and not needing to move the bars around a ton for different exercises.

One on outside of rack in J Cups for bench with another set of cups higher for overhead press or squats whatever. Leaving one setup for Viking press in the middle of the rack. One to move into the landline and then slide out easily for rows, etc.
I'm gonna get another bar for this setup one day...

Charlie

omghi2u
OT Supporter
Jan 2, 2005
Atlanta
I'm finally running three miles without walking at all. My best average mile time is 11:03 for three miles. There were two nasty hills that I was walking only them for a while and running everywhere else but now I can do the whole thing. Pretty proud of myself because a few months ago I could barely jog one 14min mile. It has made a night and day difference on the tennis court too which was my main goal. Going to stick with three miles for now because I really like my route and try to get my mile times down significantly. Sometimes an actual runner will pass me like I'm standing still. I just tell myself I'm the tortoise. :rofl:

Epik High

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004
San Francisco
I'm finally running three miles without walking at all. My best average mile time is 11:03 for three miles. There were two nasty hills that I was walking only them for a while and running everywhere else but now I can do the whole thing. Pretty proud of myself because a few months ago I could barely jog one 14min mile. It has made a night and day difference on the tennis court too which was my main goal. Going to stick with three miles for now because I really like my route and try to get my mile times down significantly. Sometimes an actual runner will pass me like I'm standing still. I just tell myself I'm the tortoise. :rofl:

Awesome man, congrats!

i find running is one of those things I have to be consistent with, otherwise I quickly lose my endurance and pace.

The recovery I need after a run is just too much for me, tried running and lifting but I wind up sucking at both.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman