SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
eb78d7498942d17e73a0e3bde82e4f3a.jpg

I like this before and after. Same weight in both pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
How far's your walk, player?
Like 8 minutes one way lol. Not far.

There's also the extra consideration of needing to wear different clothes for the walk versus actually working out and what to do with your clothes while you work out.

aloe

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
Dallas, Tejas

There's also the extra consideration of needing to wear different clothes for the walk versus actually working out and what to do with your clothes while you work out.
F that. Drive and do cardio there homeboy :rofl:

GonadWarrior

May 11, 2001

No locker room?

GonadWarrior

May 11, 2001
I had salad and chicken all damn week. Last night I did my once in 2 month McDs run, quarter pounder, McChicken w/cheese, 10pc nugget and large fries :bowdown: leg day this morning wooo

Reactions: Phil NJ

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Just got done throwing around trees/setting them up for sale. 1300 in total. 9 hours of work. My cousin tried to give me take $200 I refused. Got home and saw that he Venmu my wife the amount anyway.

Two takeaways:
Mexicans are fucken tough. I refused to let them show me up so I did everything they did and a little more

My whole body hurts. I can’t believe people do shit like this everyday for work

Reactions: Hood Moses

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman