mollywhop

πŸ€™ Dick was moist as fuck πŸ€™
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Just visited my mom. Love her.

She completely lost it on me.

"Why are you so wide and big again? You need a wife , I dont understand? You looked so good a little while ago with all the size lost and now you come here looking like a gorilla again im gonna die with zero grand kids"

Guess i gained size, phew. About time.
Pick her up and military press her until she calms down

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Morning walk with the dogs.

Just finished an upper workout.

Worst workout I've had in a super long time. Everything felt weak. Dropping weight. Fewer reps.

Then smashed a new PR on Viking press.

And then everything afterwards felt like shit again.
I had a high gravity day as well, I feel that shit.

I added a tri set and I am well and whipped. I'll sleep like I've got four T-rexes with rocket launchers for teeth guarding the house.

I'm grateful af though, because I managed to push through and get a hell of a day done.

Reactions: Boing and mollywhop

mollywhop

πŸ€™ Dick was moist as fuck πŸ€™
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I had a high gravity day as well, I feel that shit.

I added a tri set and I am well and whipped. I'll sleep like I've got four T-rexes with rocket launchers for teeth guarding the house.

I'm grateful af though, because I managed to push through and get a hell of a day done.
It’s good that they have rocket launchers for teeth bc they likely could not use them effectively with those tiny arms

Reactions: obscure/renegade

Phil NJ

OT Supporter
Jun 15, 2003
Jersey Shore
Supposedly this supplement helps with cardiovascular endurance. Been seeing more and more stuff about it lately

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman