mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I feel bad for him but he and many others in here overcomplicate what doesnt matter, i was guilty of this 15 yrs ago
Lol wtf? Y’all are mighty disrespectful tonight. How am I overcomplicating things? I’m asking questions so I can learn and continue to focus on my goal of getting as strong as I can without injuring myself in the process. If it’s that much of a hassle feel free to just not respond I guess lol

Reactions: DontRevMe

Patrick Bateman

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
When do you train yours? Right now I think my back and shoulder days are too close together to hit them both sessions with enough recovery in between, but maybe I can move some things around if I’m looking to update my routine anyway. I know that the more I train those the more effective I seem to be at a bunch of different exercises, I assume probably has to do with strengthening the scapula and all that
Ive posted my split many times but
Lol wtf? Y’all are mighty disrespectful tonight. How am I overcomplicating things? I’m asking questions so I can learn and continue to focus on my goal of getting as strong as I can without injuring myself in the process. If it’s that much of a hassle feel free to just not respond I guess lol

Dont be mad im trying to help i didnt mean it offensively i said i used to do it too, its normal but dont dwell on the small stuff

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004

• Support
Reactions: mollywhop

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I mean I’m not trying to be an asshole here but you said “I feel bad for him” lol surely you can see how that might be taken a certain way. But more importantly - How can I know what the small stuff is if I don’t ask questions and then use that information to learn from experience? It’s not like I’m over here trying to eke out .5% greater efficiency from a movement or asking what supplement stack I should be on, I’m asking basic questions like what muscle groups certain exercises should be trained with, and asking for suggestions for specific movements for areas that are currently underdeveloped in my own physique. And I get answers based on the experience of others rather than just guessing at it which again helps keep me on the track of getting stronger and not hurting myself which is good since I’m historically injury prone coming from a running/endurance sport background. I understand that you are an expert on the subject matter but try to remember that very few of the other people posting itt are anywhere near your level and I freely admit I’m a newbie all over again this time around so I have nothing to do but learn

• Support
Reactions: DontRevMe

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
When do you train yours? Right now I think my back and shoulder days are too close together to hit them both sessions with enough recovery in between, but maybe I can move some things around if I’m looking to update my routine anyway. I know that the more I train those the more effective I seem to be at a bunch of different exercises, I assume probably has to do with strengthening the scapula and all that
Asking this question right after he told you it matters zero was VERY disrespectful

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
I ate Taco Bell for dinner so no, I’m probably not all right
I did too lmao.. which tbh is worse for me because I live in NYC and you live some place that looks like this

K9XKuth.png

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Anyways sorry to derail the thread with my sandy vagina, I’m just going to keep pushing hard and Google it the next time I have a question. Love y’all

Samcanadian

Cellular, Modular, Interactivodular
OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
H
I mean I’m not trying to be an asshole here but you said “I feel bad for him” lol surely you can see how that might be taken a certain way. But more importantly - How can I know what the small stuff is if I don’t ask questions and then use that information to learn from experience? It’s not like I’m over here trying to eke out .5% greater efficiency from a movement or asking what supplement stack I should be on, I’m asking basic questions like what muscle groups certain exercises should be trained with, and asking for suggestions for specific movements for areas that are currently underdeveloped in my own physique. And I get answers based on the experience of others rather than just guessing at it which again helps keep me on the track of getting stronger and not hurting myself which is good since I’m historically injury prone coming from a running/endurance sport background. I understand that you are an expert on the subject matter but try to remember that very few of the other people posting itt are anywhere near your level and I freely admit I’m a newbie all over again this time around so I have nothing to do but learn
SHEESH

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
giphy.gif

But fr fr Oldsmobile he didn't mean shit by that, he's just trying to help

EDIT: For traps, shrugs on the smith machine for control. I don't usually work them though, as those are worked hard by, you guessed it - rowing

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman