Neo22

Dec 20, 2003
The land of confusion
Supposedly this supplement helps with cardiovascular endurance. Been seeing more and more stuff about it lately

Watching Greg Doucette videos again

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Thats literally all I train for, bodybuilding. I do not care how strong I am. At all.

I tend to give advice solely for physique goals and hypertrophy. I need to be more aware that "physique" thread is also pl/lifestyle thread too. I sometimes figure if someone asks me a question or im in the convo their goals are similar to mine which are: get huge, round, vascular, striated, symmetrical, etc

Yep, makes perfect sense.. and i respect it. I just think the average joe can make better use of his time.

DontRevMe

Not today
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
yes, I am a fucking gear whore to the max.

and I mean beyond just injectables
let me see that shit brother

giphy.gif

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
let me see that shit brother

giphy.gif

Just got the rogue WL belt :wiggle:

my bag is full of shitttt... OLY WL straps, crosshit flailing pull up straps, tape, WL specific tape, speed jump rope, belt, WL shoes, chalk, cum, off the top of my head

I have shit like bands, roam roller, massage gun, lacrosse ball all around the house

I am also a sucker for Jim shirts

• Love
Reactions: DontRevMe

DontRevMe

Not today
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
Just got the rogue WL belt :wiggle:

my bag is full of shitttt... OLY WL straps, crosshit flailing pull up straps, tape, WL specific tape, speed jump rope, belt, WL shoes, chalk, cum, off the top of my head

I have shit like bands, roam roller, massage gun, lacrosse ball all around the house

I am also a sucker for Jim shirts
how u diggin crossfit?

I assume most people do it for the comradery that it seems like xfit gyms have vs resting bitch face in other gyms (guilty)

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
how u diggin crossfit?

I assume most people do it for the comradery that it seems like xfit gyms have vs resting bitch face in other gyms (guilty)

comradery is nice, the motivation to keep pushing is the big thing...when i'd probably just stop if I was alone. I like doing movements that are new or I'm shit at as well -- again, i'd probably not do them alone. I don't really go to the events and stuff outside of class hours tho... and I try to keep my form on point and not get crazy with ego lifting. Still can't do a lot of things as prescribed, and have to scale back (weight or movement). So it's a big learning curve.

the big thing is it keeps the heart rate up

Reactions: DontRevMe

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman