rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Lat raises is a dumb name because the lat is a muscle. Say lateral or say side, but don't say lat. :mad:

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Lat raises is a dumb name because the lat is a muscle. Say lateral or say side, but don't say lat. :mad:
is there an exercise for the lats that is a "lat raise" without any other qualifiers? if so I'll stop saying lat raise. if not, suck my dick laterally and from the back u wavy haired bich

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
wow that was a good one
giphy.gif

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
At this point I just move stuff around knowing what works for me, gives me the best pump, and increases strength.
I will say I saw the biggest improvement in my life in both strength and aesthetics using a power hypertrophy routine like I linked. It was some work though hitting each twice a week
That's how my 5x10 prog worked, and man. Loads of STR and size but I was wiped out by the time those eight weeks were done.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
that's the argument for periodization these days. high volume is super stimulative and you get good growth but it's unsustainable every week. thus the ramping up and deloading model.
Yep, that's how we attacked it. I would text my coach during those workouts and dog cuss his ass and he'd just "lmaoooooo GOOD".

meatball

vorrei ma non posto
Jan 11, 2005
Union County
yeah my dad lives down there, i grew up near seaside lol

i spent summers in lavalette and manahawkin for a good while

how was growing up down there? i think about honestly moving down there pretty frequently, but the local kids from LBI would have like 6 kids in their grade and I always thought that winter ghost town vibe would be weird

was your town more year-round folks?

Reactions: digital jello

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
i know i'm doing too much volume when i start sleeping like shit. it's not even the workload in the moment, my recovery just absolutely goes to shit.
I know when I've gone too far with volume when I have zero energy throughout the day, and eating made me fall asleep within 15 minutes after the fact. I always got hyped for the gym because I took my program as a personal challenge, but the day felt twice as long otherwise.

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
i spent summers in lavalette and manahawkin for a good while

how was growing up down there? i think about honestly moving down there pretty frequently, but the local kids from LBI would have like 6 kids in their grade and I always thought that winter ghost town vibe would be weird

was your town more year-round folks?
we used to have a house in lavalette lol

i liked it. def emptied out in the winter, which i liked as well. it was a good place to grow up i think

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman