Georgia
got my order from you yesterday :love:
giphy.gif

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
fits nicely - always worried shirts will be too short since i'm tall, but it's g2g :h5:
Love to hear that. My stuff costs more, but that's because I pick quality materials and cuts and I will not sell bullshit like Gildan.

I'd rather sell one item and have that person actively look for it in their closet to wear, instead of selling three cheap pieces of shit that they throw away after wearing them once.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Have to eat fast food tonight cause I won’t be at home after gym. What’s my least worst option? I have everything around me

Chipotle: rice, chicken, pico, lettuce? :dunno:

Chick Fil A grilled nuggets - like 20 of em

Reactions: Kafka

Patrick Bateman

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
Not all the cum sluts that throw themselves at you? Or does that get boring after a while?
When I get past 200-210 lbs and was 250+, 99% of females disconnect from that man. Only a really (mentally warped) small percentage are into large bodybuilders. In my viewpoint 240+ with vascularity turns majority of females off. I never had issues w women but even so, i can say for sure i closed doors on many i wont know about

• Support
Reactions: kenmei

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman