11Aw.gif

• Love
Reactions: aloe

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Well thanks to Tadalafil, my cock thinks he's 17 and stands at attention regardless of what I might be doing.

Running the leaf blower in the the garage? GET HARD. Washing dishes? GET HARD. Opening the deposit box at the bank? GET HARD. Walking to the next room? GET HARD MUTHAFUCKA

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Need to prep a couple rubs for the turkeys I'm going to smoke tomorrow and then I should probably start my pull workout. Might do that and then legs later today so I don't miss anything this week since I'm definitely not working out tomorrow. Might save it and hope I find time Friday or Saturday.

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Well thanks to Tadalafil, my cock thinks he's 17 and stands at attention regardless of what I might be doing.

Running the leaf blower in the the garage? GET HARD. Washing dishes? GET HARD. Opening the deposit box at the bank? GET HARD. Walking to the next room? GET HARD MUTHAFUCKA
i-didnt-need-to-know-that-too-much-information.gif

• Cool
Reactions: obscure/renegade

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Still better than Reddit.

I have a discord with my good RL friends, between this and that I'm pretty happy. Plus I'm RL on IG with some of y'all.
I browse a shit load of Reddit, but I never post and rarely read comments outside of looking for more info.

Samcanadian

Cellular, Modular, Interactivodular
OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
It's facts.

Women already like older men because we've grown out of (or should have) fuckboy habits. We have likely been in a long-term relationship and get how it works. We're seasoned, we know how to please a woman, and we're financially secure.

But when you add in the fitness signal? Something that must be earned, and cannot be bought or borrowed or stolen? They go absolutely wild. Every time I went to the local university (a friend owns a restaurant there), every sorority girl in my line of sight was giving me her number, and once it happened when I was on a date.

The grocery store, the gym, Target, you name it. You will be approached in ways that beggars belief. Being in better shape than men half of your age is incredible. Make sure y'all stick to it, gents; if you want quality, you must BE quality. It doesn't stop at the gym, but I'll stick to the topic at hand.
OBS/REN WTF IS THISSSSSSSSS :rofl:

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
OBS/REN WTF IS THISSSSSSSSS :rofl:
Actual Truth®

Reddit is the actual worst
I hate it. I deleted a 700k karma account and I won't participate there again.
I browse a shit load of Reddit, but I never post and rarely read comments outside of looking for more info.
If there's something really specific I need to know, youtube generally has it e.g. changing a fuel pump on a 14SS.

The problem I run into is that sometimes I have a Q about a video game and reddit is almost always the top result. I read it and I bounce.

Samcanadian

Cellular, Modular, Interactivodular
OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Actual Truth®

I hate it. I deleted a 700k karma account and I won't participate there again.

If there's something really specific I need to know, youtube generally has it e.g. changing a fuel pump on a 14SS.

The problem I run into is that sometimes I have a Q about a video game and reddit is almost always the top result. I read it and I bounce.
My biggest problem with it is how everyone just upvotes people riffing on each other's smart remarks. It's like the message board version of the Ocean's Eleven dialogue.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
My biggest problem with it is how everyone just upvotes people riffing on each other's smart remarks. It's like the message board version of the Ocean's Eleven dialogue.

That's why I just mostly look at pictures and watch funny gifs and get some sports info.

The comment sections are horrible.

Reactions: obscure/renegade

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
That's why I just mostly look at pictures and watch funny gifs and get some sports info.

The comment sections are horrible.
Remind me who your college team is - SBnation is fantastic if you want info. I will say that r/cfb was the only reason I stayed for the last couple of months I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman