Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
large_886962e7-04d9-4e46-a00f-f0d4f431220c.jpg

idk if any snack in history has had this much power over me
It's M&Ms for me. Almond, peanut butter... Gonna eat the whole fucking bag.

I never buy them anymore but my wife does sometimes and it annoys me... Then I eat them. Probably the biggest negative for working at home is that I see all the damn food in the house all day.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
I generally prefer savory snacks, BUT these have been my thing for a good month now

They are heavy on cals, but the protein is good. They make for a fantastic treat if you do half of one at a time.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
I end up making some egg whites with some of that mild green tobasco to get my fix. I can't keep chips in the house. Salt & vinegar, Doritos, jalapeno, none of that shit because I'll eat it.

Egg whites with hot sauce has been my breakfast for many moons now.

I like the green Tabasco on them as well as the chipotle Tabasco. Crystal is also good. But my favorite is Cholula. I've got probably a dozen other bottles of various flavors that I cycle through to try and mix it up. Still kinda over eating eggs all the time, though.

Reactions: obscure/renegade

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Egg whites with hot sauce has been my breakfast for many moons now.

I like the green Tabasco on them as well as the chipotle Tabasco. Crystal is also good. But my favorite is Cholula. I've got probably a dozen other bottles of various flavors that I cycle through to try and mix it up. Still kinda over eating eggs all the time, though.
Eggs are THE morning staple. I'll add kodiak waffles or the occasional cinna-raisin english muffin. And IDGAF about over eating them because they are yummy and easy, even after all these years.

Also, feast mode and goya put in hella overtime here.

I am steady with the green tab, but valentina and cholula make frequent appearances. I just love the flavor of the green stuff. Have you tried it with grilled pork chops??

Reactions: Boing

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Eggs are THE morning staple. I'll add kodiak waffles or the occasional cinna-raisin english muffin. And IDGAF about over eating them because they are yummy and easy, even after all these years.

Also, feast mode and goya put in hella overtime here.

I am steady with the green tab, but valentina and cholula make frequent appearances. I just love the flavor of the green stuff. Have you tried it with grilled pork chops??
I can't remember the last time I ate a pork chop tbh

I use the green stuff on lots. Beef and bean enchiladas probably my favorite to use it on, though. Homemade chipotlesque burrito bowls as well.

Reactions: obscure/renegade

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
I can't remember the last time I ate a pork chop tbh

I use the green stuff on lots. Beef and bean enchiladas probably my favorite to use it on, though. Homemade chipotlesque burrito bowls as well.
I have them a few times a month or so, to keep variety in protein - give it a try sometime!

Burrito bowls are super-popular in this house.

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
May 2, 2002
I end up making some egg whites with some of that mild green tobasco to get my fix. I can't keep chips in the house. Salt & vinegar, Doritos, jalapeno, none of that shit because I'll eat it.

you tried veggie straws? they arent great for you but the calorie difference is monstrous

i had to give up cashews cause im pretty sure they were giving me kidney stones, needed a new salty snack

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
you tried veggie straws? they arent great for you but the calorie difference is monstrous

i had to give up cashews cause im pretty sure they were giving me kidney stones, needed a new salty snack
I haven't, but I'll google around and see what's up

And yes, they do - source: me, veteran of 50+ stones

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman